VEHICLE MAINTENANCE GUIDE
- Switch off the ignition and all the electronic equipment before chicaning a fuse of relay.
- Check warming lights indicators displayed on instrument cluster during engine running/driving.
- The reverse gear should be engaged only when the vehicle is stationary & after waiting for 3 second in neutral.
- Keep luggage as low and as close to the rear seat back rest as possible.
- Make sure that the bonnet is fully closed & locked before driving.
- Insure timely servicing as per manufacturers manual
- Dont hold steering locked at extreme end position for more than 5 seconds.
- Dont run vehicle if engine oil, coolant, power steering or break fluied is below minimum level.
- Dont run on flat tyres. Replace with spare immediately.
- Dont replace fuses with wires or higher rating fuses than allowed.
- Dont overfill fuel.
- Dont run out fuel especially diesel due to air entry into fuel system
- Dont unnecessarily crank engine for long period.
- Dont rest foot on the clutch paddle while driving.
- Dont switch off ignition while driving.
- Dont uses incorrect break fluid.
- Dont use spurious parts.